September 26, 2008

That Extra Half an Inch

I was browsing at my friend kellina's bookcase @ her apartment a week b4 I left from melbourne and I saw the most amazing book ever sitting nicely at the side of her many architectural books ( yawns ). So I picked it up and realize it was a book written by Victoria Beckham. It has a nice hard cover metalic front page and Victoria was wearing something pink pose for the front page. I then flip open and discover loads of fashion tips she wrote and about how and what to wear and which heels to choose, what to wear on what season and just so on and so forth. It became even more amazing when I saw all her nice poses in the pages as you go along. Kelly said that it was a good book and had a few good tips. So with much "kan-cheongness" I decided to hunt for that book b4 I left to KL. Hunted it but it didnt came out with hard cover but it had the soft cover version which i didnt like and it looks ugh....So back in KL I finally found it at Kinokuniya........Indulge...




Im still in the midst of reading through it...but so far I have no complains and its something worth getting if your someone who enjoys fashion and labels. This is something that i did not regret buying.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: