September 26, 2008

The nightlife of Kuala Lumpur.

This week has been the most fruitful week since i came back last friday. I meet my dear friends and we chill out at my fav place of all ' Station One". No where else can compare this place atmosphere, nice food, nice drinks and friendly staff. Though my friends got bored of this place...time and time I can never get bored of it....Teresa didnt manage to join us that night as she was busy berbuka puasa wif her dad and family.....So my destination to yumcha that night was the place to be.........

Myself & Ah ying....<3>

She again....big girl now working in OCBC

Of course I have to put this picture up here

Mr & Mrs. Frog

Me & Ah ying fav flourless choco cake

Nyeh nyeh nyeh....Today's event was berbuka puasa with the staff and family @ crown hotel. We had loads of nice malaysian food and trust me its waaaay better than in melbourne but i didnt had the time to take pictures of the food i had coz it was just tooo delicious and i cudnt wait...haha... So here are some random pictures we took and yes...finally a reunion with the collegues i had worked with for the last 6 months b4 i head back to ol' melbourne....

Yes...the crowd of spark interior sdn. bhd.

Azzie & Morgan...plus Azman doreamon kecoh @ d back while that 2 trying hard to pose

Yes...me savoring the assam laksa...how much i miss

Felix da cat...meow....

Darling camwhoring....keke

Look at the size of the nescafe cup...cute sia

From left : Heidi, Azzie, Myself, Serene


The girls...I heart them to pieces. Their my everyday gossip partner, my jie jie & my jimuiz

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: