February 5, 2010

I dont want to count anymore days.......how much I count, you will never return back

There's nothing I could say to you.
Nothing I could ever do,
To make you see,
What you mean to me.

All the pain & tears Ive cried,
Still you never come my side,
And now I know,
How far you go.

I know I let you down, Its not like that now.
This time I'll never let you go.
I will be, All that you want
And get myself together,
To keep you from falling apart & All my life,
I only want to be with you forever and To get you through the day & make everything ok.

I thought that I had everything,
I didnt know what life can bring,
Now I can see honestly,
Your the one thing I got right,
The only one that I let inside my heart,
Now I can breathe, coz ur here with me

I know I let you down, I hope someday I can turn it all around.
And this time I will never let you go.

-S-

No comments: