January 23, 2010

Day 4

Day4: Weather : Fine but gloomy.

Woke up feeling shitty. Thinking if I should give J a call. And stupidly I did. Still J acted cold. Called him few times today also cold. When will this end? I know J thinks Im being selfish, but I hope he doesnt think of me that way.

C called me today and I tot it was J....again dissapointment. How come there is a guy so nice and sweet as C and yet I still miss J? Sigh....I think Im crazy. I miss J so so much. I wonder if he misses me?

Went to my frens make up academy today. Gonna start learning soon just so I could get my mind of J. I cant be doing this every single time. I cant be missing him. It has pass 6months already, how come I cant let go? How come J can but I cant? Do love really get the better of me? J said Im selfish because after 6months only I come telling him all this and J thinks that because Im so free and lonely only I come back to him. Honestly it hurted me that J think of me this way. Doesnt he knows that throughout that period I miss him dearly? Everyone can see it how come not him? Sigh.......

Was at station one earlier, and suddenly Landy Wen song Sha gua 傻瓜 kept playing. Tears start to fall from my eyes and thinking Im really am Sha gua. Nothing fits me better now than that song. Seriously.


Im gonna stop all of this from tmw onwards. Its really not worth it at all.


傻瓜 我们都一样
被爱情伤了又伤
相信这个他不一样
却又再一次受伤
傻瓜 我们都一样
受了伤却不投降
相信付出会有代价
代价只是一句傻瓜 !

Fool, we're all the same
Let love hurt us again and again
Believe that this 'he' is not the same
But we got hurt and yet again
Fool, we're all the same
We're hurt but not giving up
Believe that all we gave will come back
But giving is just a word, fool


-S-

No comments: