January 21, 2010

Day 3

Day 3: Weather: Alrite. Quiet midnight.

As I lie awake and watch the clouds move through the big bright moon.
All I can ever think about is you.
I remember this very night, you were always beside me sleeping soundly like a baby.
And often you would have shorten of breath and it feels like you were suffocating with a pig sound,
And always I would hold your chest and called out your named and then you'll stop suffocating and continue to sleep. After that I would lower the air condition in my room and move the air con lid over to my side so that you could breath better and then place the blanket over for you.

I know things take time to let go. But I wish it doesnt have to go....
I miss you kissing me each time before you head to work and each time you come back from work.

Tonight will be different. Tonight instead of watching the clouds go pass the moon with your snoring sound, Im watching it with silence and emptiness.

-S-

No comments: