October 25, 2009

ox tongue anyone?


Spotted : I cook steak for bryan a few days ago and he was damn bloody exited. The smile on his face was priceless...I should cook more for him haha.


Cupcakes are heaven....finally i got to eat my red velvet cupcake....Thank you zha bo for getting it for me...yum yum

Today the gang went to have dinner at hwuora or watever the name is. Its a korean restaurant and its damn nice. Havent eaten a nice korean food in a long time



Look at her face...si zha bo....hahaa like so kesian only/
Owh and and....today was the first time myself and R tried OX TONGUE....okay seriously....ITS DAMN NICE!....I cant believe im saying this but...its freaking nice...now can eat gyu tan don ady hahahahaa......



Thats all my update for the moment...More too come....next week Lu's bday bash as she turns 21 wuhooo....big girl ady...and BBQ at zi yang new house and lotsa lotsa happening shit la....So stay tune....

Youknowyouloveme,
S

No comments: