October 18, 2009

The love we once had

Have you ever wonder for a moment,
What is like to me be?
Bad & happy memories flashes by,
But no one seems to know.

Maybe one day you'll get to feel
How its like to have something you want to say so much,
But you cant and your heart numbs

The sleepness night haunts me,
My heart is crying for you,
If I have to be honest to you,
I wont hesitate to tell you.

But my life is still full of journey and triumph to go through,
Seeing everything right now, it hurts
But with so much complication we both have now,
I shall not enclose anything and lets just keep it a secret

The more my life is full with love
I cant never forget the love that you once painted my life
Stop the hurt, Stop the pain
For you I rather keep our love a secret
And let the ocean sweep the pain away.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-



No comments: