August 12, 2009

The part where I smile whenever I see MJ


Picture of the day
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Browsing through and I saw this on the news stand after class today. Weee...now I want to get my hands on the US edition.

Im so happy coz yesterday my driver bought for me MJ book. Hehe....its sold out here in melbourne, Luckily lovely KL got!. Now I want to buy the dvd also and then finally i will put MJ to rest for the moment.

Just something I want to share with you. My uni notes. Its only been 3 weeks since class started and already I have so much words in my notebook. Siao right, Sometimes I will look at my notes and then started to be proud of myself thinking that Ive wrote all this nonsense. Konon damn studious la...hehehe....But seriously this semester I gonna put my all and not constantly thinking about when is novemeber arriving so I can go home!!!!

Btw, my house just install foxtel and Im happy as a bee. I can now constantly watch E! and MTV 24/7 and best part is can stop, fast forward and rewind...nyahahaha. Its heaven I tell you. hehe. Today is one of the days whr I stuff myself full and regreting it. I ate crispy pork rice on dried noodles and then went to max brenner for some lovin' belgium waffles with ice cream and strawberry...yummm....Now its time to throw it all out...I feel like puking. I think Im falling sick. Body starting to ache. No good!

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: