August 13, 2009

Me <3 G.I JOE


In case you didnt know. This handsomelicious guy was from the flick of Step Up!. He's to die for okay. Channing Tatum is sooooooo to die for. In G.I Joe I practically drool over him and at the cinema, daddy was sitting next to me and the whole time I annoy him by telling him Channing was HOT HOT HOT...and he got annoy and say Sienne Miller is wayyy hotter hahahaaha. But guys if you havent watch G.I Joe. Its a must watch. Damn nice movie. Full of action and abit of drama.

Today's my presentation day and yes Im having fever. I never felt so sick in my life. It came with a sore throat too out of no where and all of the sudden. Been pumping panadol since last night and with the weather like this you cant sweat boi. Cold as freak and its making my body even worst. Last night I burn a copy of all my FAV MJ song's and like I said in FB. Ive been griefing all over MJ since his death and till this very day I cant accept the fact that he's gone. Ive never thought at such a young age, I live to see his death and the commotion after that. Im deeply sadden at every level possible. Everyday I will go on to perez hilton or tmz just to see if there is any news update about him and would go to news stand and slowly each aisle browse to see if there is any new magazine about him. But Im continue to grief yet another 3 months by hearing his songs to show my respect for him.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: