August 17, 2009

The part about Philip Island....


Picture of the Day
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Arriving after 1 and a half hour drive to port philip island. We came reach at the peak where we get to have a look at the magnificant Nobbies and The blowhole. It was full of seagull there and yes this picture says it all. I think its mating season this time around haha

Me and my big sunnies!


Supposely there would be sea lions around the hills but that time when we went there were none. Bt we got to hear the blowhole. The sound is so serenade and at time kinda creepy. I cant help bt to look at the beautiful scenery around there and enjoy's god's creation.


Beautiful right? It was windy that day and the sun was bright and shiny. Just like MJ hehe. Sorry I have to input him innit because when I was enjoying the scenery, I was hearing to his song. It was complete heaven.

Brotherly love

Bro was trying to catch the bloody bird bt the bird was smarter than we thought haha. It ran away when we almost caught the white bloob

Myself again..kakaka....


Secretly got a glimpse of the sea where we were overlooking at it. Thats where the little penguins come ashore. It was cute. They came in 1 or 2 just to check out the place and if everything is alright, they would swim in and called the whole gang up. It was so cute watching this small little things coming up in group. They look like mini man in a tuxedo suit hehe. We arent allowed to take pictures of them. So I was abit dissapointed.

Mummy & me.
Did you know the bloody seagull lost its control while flying and it hit my head. Bloody bird...Navigation out of control man haha. Overall the trip was alrite, not really a fan of it unless like I told my brother, if only it was MJ concert or something than us sitting so close was damn good haha. After that we went to watch district 9. Stupid show. Talking about aliens and how a man became alien in the end. Stupid show ever!

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: