August 17, 2009

Dont forget

Every Monday morning till the last saturday night, I would wake up and patiently wait for that someone to text me. Sometimes I feel the most stupidest human on earth. Why should I bothered? Why is that person texting me so important in my life?Why does it affects me when he doesnt text me or doesnt talk to me in a day and than i would be upset? Why is it I rather be home online and wait for him than to go out and SHOP? Sometimes I just want to slap myself in the face. Would he do the same for me too? Would he?

My every morning starts with me lying on the bed and patiently awaits for his text. When he text, I would feel soo happy to the extend that I will smile the whole day. When it comes to the evening, thats when Im sad all over again. Sometimes its misery for me but I rather do this and see the ending once and for all than to not know whats gonna happen. I have never been this bloody patient in my life to wait for someone I love so dearly come back to me. I hope he does come back to me...........

Our life is like a song, you cant forget.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: