July 9, 2009

SMILE

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though its breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, youll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
Youll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
Thats the time you must keep on trying
Smile, whats the use of crying?
Youll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

I have never thought in a million years at my age I would see and witness the greatest Legend passed away. If I was say about 30 -40's and hearing Michael Jackson passed away than it wouldnt be too hard breaking because he will then passed away because of an old age and has already fullfill everything properly. But yesterday was heartbreaking for me and for everyone who have loved him and believe in him. He has given so much to the world and has done so much to the world but many has failed to see during the times when he was alive. I am sad and I am angry at those people who accused him and just do not want to leave him alone. Now I hope those evil people will be guilty and stay in guilt for the rest of their lifes. Now at least they can leave you alone michael. We love you even more. Like Stevie wonder said " We needed Michael but maybe God needed him even more" and just maybe....God love him too much and wanted him back so that he will not suffer the pain he has been through all this while here on earth. I am greatfully sadden by this and will continue to pray for him and his family and like Michael Jackson always said " I love you more". Do smile everyone as I know Michael Jackson wouldnt want us to be sad instead Smile.

We will always love you no matter where you are and we will continue on carrying your legacy with us forever and ever and ever.

Love,
SAM

No comments: