July 7, 2009

Malaysia truly Asiaaaaa

Ive been eating and eating and eating ever since I came back from Melbourne and till now Im still not bored of it haha. Alot of new things open near my house and all also is makan makan. Die la sure fat like hell and need new clothes haha.

Went to the doctor today to have my prolactin lvl checked and tmw only the result is out. Have to do another MRI scan in November to make sure everything is alrite. And I hope everything will be alrite as the doctor made comments today that scared me and worried me. Sigh......still on medication once a week and I still need to take it for the next 2/3 years. I feel damn sad and dunno when will this end. He also said if i do get pregnant and my prolactin is high I might end up losing my baby and that is something I wish to not happen. I hope everything will be fine.

On the happier thoughts....I helped my auntie at her bubble tea store which my cousin set up about 2 months ago. Not bad the bubble tea and I made my 1st bubble tea yesterday haha....It was fun but a little bit cramp so i didnt get to do the shaking and only put the bubbles in the cup and my auntie shake. If you all happen to walk or work near Wisma Cosway, do have a sip and a look at MY DRINKZ located inside Wisma Cosway near the fruit shop area. Try the Pearl Milk tea. Their the best among many other nicer ones haha.


Had a gathering at phuture last saturday too and its FARKING CRAMP. I tell you do NOT...I repeat DO NOT go there if you didnt get a good table. Becoz the place will fucked you up with shit loads of people and You cant even drink or seat or dance. Mar chi pet right!. So please dont go though the music was damn nice and suits me bt just too bad we didnt have a good table and it was too cramp that we didnt even drink our bottle and idiotic people keep on taking our place and pushed us to the side like wtf la. There was one fugly girl with short hair and damn skinny with her botak bf just came next to us and push us to a side and when ask she say she ordering. Next thing we know she was opening her bottle there knowing that there is NO way it can fit her and her fat friends but still being a stupid fugly gurl with a botak bf she still squeeze herself there and ended up us dun even have space. I wanted to just slap her but than see her face too ugly ady i decided wat the heck. Dont need to create trouble. Even the group next to us got pissed at her too coz bloody hell cant she sees that we were also trying very hard to stand on our spaces and there she goes just squeesing herself in and just buat tak tau and show temper. Like HELLO...MAK TAK AJAR KA JGN JADI KORANG AJAR/. So much for clubbing la that night. But anyways we took pictures too and will upload them when im done resizing them which im totally lazy to do so.! haha.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: