July 22, 2009

I love you more.

Omg left 3 more freakin days till im off back to the land of kangaroo.
Waht a shitty feeling to leave KL.
And....my frens are going to clubbing!....I WANNA GOOOOOO.....haha bt i cant....sigh maybe in november then....eh not maybe its a MUST.

Daddy bought me the chanel bag Ive wanted since begining of the year. ahaha...I didnt know that my dad made a special order from chanel to ship that bag that I wanted from overseas. And with just a lil bit of luck they have it same size same color that ive wanted since it came out begining of this year....haaa....Im so blessed and suprise..Another addition to my bag collection wahaha.....!THANK YOU MUM AND DAD...ME LOVE U HEAPS HEAPS HEAPS



Other than that,done doing my customize desktop and let me tell you...Im a girl with no sense of computers thinga maginga and there I was at the computer shop in low yatt looking at the list derrick gave me with no clue what is what except for the word RAM, HARDDISK and DVD. Haha.....Im was sooo puzzled and keep asking thousand and one questions about this and that and about the brand and specs. Jeez if you ask me bonia or chanel brands than Im the expert la no one can lie to me bt heck wei,....computer shit....I really have no clue. I think if they bluff me the things also I wont know. But lucky the person there is damn nice and is willing to help me and adjust the price for me and derrick was on the phone most of the time to guide me and shit.

It was almost 5k the bloody PC and after much clicking on the calculator and me showing my kesian face, it went down to 4.3k together with the casing and all. So becoz it was 4.3k i ithcy backside la go buy the orginal windows xp and also a cpu cooler haha. Took it today and the guy opened and showed me the things they put in and on it to make sure everything is installed correctly and okay. After that off I went to JPJ to renew my international driving licence....which idiot told me can make the thing 5 years!....cannot laaaaaa..........if not its that easy....Came home just died on the bed straight...tooo tired....than at 7pm teresa and myself went dinner and then hung out with the rest of my clan after their work.

Owh owh and and.....I have pics from the shabu shabu place we ate and this fancy expensive dining Uncle Jimmy took us for my bday. Will post that soon. But for now.....

Im so blessed to have frens that supports me in good or bad times and celebrate the most important day of my life which is my bday. No matter how old am i, my bday is the most important thing that i will celebrate. Maybe is becoz my both parents made it huge and happening and somehow it became a trend for me to continue doing that and when no one does it...I feel damn sad and out of this world...Sooooo.....to not make me sad, my frens celebrated for me and my parents celebrated for me too.....2 different days but same location....RED BOX....my heaven place...haha. Where there is karaoke, there will be samantha hahaha.



My ladies.....thank you so much!

My wonderful family!. My pillar of strenght, my backbone

I love you all so very much, Thank you for making my life wonderful,meaningful,colorful and thank you for your ever ending support, guidance, faith and the warmest of heart. Im so blessed that I thank god each day how thankful am i to have families and frens like you and you and you!. I love you more!. Cant wait for end year to have more and more gathering like this. I love you all so very much.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: