July 1, 2009

100th post on sayangsam.blogspot.com

Today marks my 100 post in my blog.....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........

As this marks my 100 post in my blog....This post goes out to Michael Jackson.

I am so so sadden and shocked by whats happen and even though I do not know him personally but seeing him from afar and reading his interviews I know he is the most humble, most down to earth and sweet person that god has ever gave us. I have never felt that he is a bad person as how many people has perceive him and false accuse him. I think he is a wonderful man, father, brother, son, entertainers, musician that god has ever made.

Ive been obsess on seeing him previous interviews and private videos on youtube and one of the video on his private home videos, his daughter were asked what would she want to be when she grows up and she said " I want to be just like my daddy"....and tears started flowing down on my cheek and just felt for his 3 loving children that he love the most. What would they do without him. And Ive read somewhere online which I cant remember, i think it was pressandjournal.co.uk and some other la that the This is It concert that he is doing was also part to show him childrens what daddy does best and that would be their 1st time seeing their daddy onstage. I cried once again when I read those words he said.....Its too emotional knowing that he left like this without achieving those things for his childrens and they meant the world to him.

Its just like a tape recorder going on and on and in disbelief that the world greatest has left us. He is like princess diana or elvis presley or mother teresa that has left us in shock and in pain because he and those people are the greatest human that god has ever created.

My 100th post goes out to Michael Jackson and to his fans, family, childrens, and to many other that has loved him all this while. Lets keep his soul alive and continue on his Legacy.....

Thank you for those who are reading this post and I know many of you may think im insane but I am truly sadden of whats happen and thats why my 100th post goes out to everyone that has loved him and supported him throughout his life. We love you Michael from the bottom of our hearts.....

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: