June 28, 2009

Boi....its about to get nasty

I cant believe its been almost a month since I finish my semester and Ive been out and about enjoying my holiday here in melbourne....Cannot belive right?? yezza....usually after my submission and shit I would take the next flight home so that I dont waste any days and can spend all of dat back in kl. This time around I had to be here to wait for my brother to finish his shitz and then we can go home.....haih..........becoz of that Ive wasted 1 bloody freaking month here in melbourne.

Anyways.....Ive gotten over that trauma and the days are nearing for us to go home and my bro is as exited as a coconut boi. And it just hit me that Ive left 3 days to complete everything incld cleaning and packing and shit. This time not only I have to pack for me self but also for my baby Melody as she would be staying over at me cousin for 3 weeks. I hope she would be fine and get along with them......So I need to pack her stuff to make sure I cover all of her stuffies. Last 2days was insane.....derrick and mikhail stayed over and we went to watch Transphomer....(thats what derrick calls it). And b4 the movies we were eating at pacific...yes boi hongkie foodie......Than chin chia was there too and we were all talking about Transformer and then he said that the only reason he go to see transformer is becoz of 1 person only......and without thinking my bloody mouth said " I know....you go see optimus prime ma".....and he was like " you bodoh ady ah...see optimus for what......see megan fox la"/......than everyone laughed....hahahahahaha and I was like....ya men why on earth did i say optimus prime......its like damn funny and stupid la.....and derrick say see optimus prime and drooled over his bolts and nuts hahahaha.....Okay typing here is lame la.....walao...haha....it doesnt appear as funny as you seen the situation. but anyways, after movies we head back to my crib and started playing poker and the next day poker too....haha.....so ya i had full on boi's at me place for the past 2 days and it was fun to have all of them around.....make my house sooo noisy which is good haha....

Other than that boi....nothing much.....I need to start making list of melody's thing for my cousin boi.....and also need see rachael before I go back....its been ages since I met her.....Gurl come out and play!.

Youknowyouloveme,
-SAM-

No comments: