June 7, 2009

PCD & GAGA

Ive FINALLY got a chance to tell you all lovely people out there my experience to PCD concert in Melbourne. Honestly, Im pretty exited at any concert and gets really jakun when im there. Best part was that week of the concert was my major submission 3days after that. You couldnt imagine how kan cheong and hectic my week was and juggling with going this concert too made my schedule to finish my assignment damn hectic. So put that aside, its over and done now........haha. On the way to the concert...I manage to camwhore haha...





I was sitting pretty farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from the stage and the opening was Lady Gaga and she was AWSOME, AMAZING, FANTASIC whatever cock...she ROCKS to be honest. See the video and you shall understand why im exaggerating on how farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i sat...bt i promise it gets better.





Yes so its dammnnnn far.....So happen I had a fren who went there too and i told him " chin chia...got seat next to you or near you tell me i wanna move there k"....With no high hopes I just nicely sat at my pathetic seat with my bro and watch Lady Gaga perform. Than during intermision Chin called me " wei u wanna seat my place...got 2 seat just next to me and its empty". OF COURSE I WANT LA......................................When I got there, I was like...okay la how near can he seat.............to my SUPRISE.....HE MEMANG SAT SOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE TO THE STAGE. And I keep thinking....this is gonna be the best concert Im gonna be in. Its fucking close...can see Nicole panties pattern if i want to wei hahahahaaha. Enuff talking, it was enuff to amazed me and I had an amazing night and thanks to Chin it became MEMORIABLE....AAAAHHHH till now im still mesmerized by how closed i sat. SOOOO HAPPPYY








Chin and his fren

The guy who made my concert ROX....hahaha. Thank you Chin chiaaaaaa so nice of you to tell me got empty space!!

And the Videos.....

My fav song : Stick with You...excuse my ugly voice singing at the back there okay.



Another : Bottle Pop ( low quality...used my lousy hp)




No comments: