June 8, 2009

Mart 130

Last Thursday myself, Aileen, Wei Kiat and Eevon went for breakfast near the South Yarra tram stop. So I was using the GPS and when I got there I thought I was lost and saw nothing but the tram stop hut and some old un occupied rows of shops. Called Aileen and she told me that the restaurant was the tram stop hut.....and i was like " OWH KAY.....". After i parked my car, I saw a few humans walking towards there too and I was like okay....at least im on the correct spot. In I enter,....it was a small cute little restaurant and it reminds me of some 70's show and its just very nice. That day was a beautiful day and the temperature was just nice.

So then came the food,

Me and aileen had this breaky, it was with bacon, poached egg and some sauce i dunno how to spell.

Wk's one was with some smoked salmon

Eevon's one is some raspberrry pancake with mascropone ( again dunno spell) haha


And yes I DO eat breakfast and wake up early IF i want too hahahahaha....or else....just brunch will do just fine. I do it the uptown New York style where we all practice BRUNCH haha.....Not so much a breakfast fan. thats British for you hahahaha. But anyways the food was nice and deff a place to go plus it opens till 4pm....Good news for me kakakaka.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: