March 18, 2009

Wedding Blues

Due to the fact that Im awake sooo early is becoz my class is starting in 2 hours and while eating my breakfast and surfing the web, I came across this picture and decide to blog it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wedding Cakes.

Nice right. Some more its PINK....Ngam sai la........................As you allllll know Im nuts when it comes to talking about weddings, dresses,cakes, babies and whatever...Yes call me insane but at least you know Im a real Girl....haha. So anyways I found a few nice design cakes aswell and just wanna share with you all 2/3 of my fav ones.



Those above are very modern wedding cakes and if you notice they dont have that 2 human sticking above the cake like a star being stuck at the tip of a xmas tree those sort. I have to admit sometimes it looks nice but sometimes is just plain ugly.

Personal peference I think.

Okay time to get ready.

No comments: