March 18, 2009

Tuesday Bluesssss

Dear all,

I havent had the time to blog lately. Im so pissed coz I got no time to do anything but uni work, uni work, uni work.....I wanna relax also cannot, watch my moonlight resonance also cannot, blog also cannot....Havent middle of semester also damn susah ady. Why laaaaaaaa did I even agree to take this course....cipet pepet watever pet.

Anyways, I plan to get a puppy here in Melbourne and I got a breeder from Ballarat and gonna see her this tuesday. Hope mum approved of it. And also Ive found a pet sitter for 70 perweek. Damn cheap and something I dont have to worry anymore when I go back this end year. Will see how it goes la.

Tmw I will have the most hectic day 9am to 8pm. Can Imagine ah? Worst than working kan.....hahaha....I also wanna die while laughing......

Other Updates....

Anyways friday is Aisyah open house.....I damn hope I get to go and also to drag Lye to church coz she's doing some research on catholic religion. Yes you heard it right.....I also got shock when she ask me...and kinda worried if its against her religion to come into a church, than she sms me and said she can and she's doing it for her uni assignment.....So ya.....Speaking of open house, everyone is asking me when Im doing my ala open house/house warming.....Bertenang yea......Will do so when bloody uni ENDS......

Oh another thing Im damn pissed about is that I can only come back JULY 3RD....BABI right...Because my bro is here and my mum scared he doesnt know how to lock up the house and get on a plane....Haih....whole month of Jun wasted in melbourne. I wanna go homeeeee....I miss MSIA.......Please let me homeeee......sial betul.

Anyways, I dunno what else I wanna blog ady.....
SLEEP LA.........

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: