December 26, 2008

UPDATES PLEASE

Xmas just come and gone.......
Soon its new year than CNY then im off to melbourne again....haih...time flies when im back in kl.

Anyways...I finally uploaded my pictures on my anniversary and updates on things that i havent been updating.

Things that we bought for each other

Custom made this cupcakes for him

Saw the earing....he gave me....looks like ariel from the little mermaid earing right haha

JonasSam

Another good news.....I finally graduated. It made all the trip back to melbourne worth it aside from moving home. Finally made my daddy and mummy proud. Now can do masters wif the rest of the chi cha gang....muahaha...I miss them btw....


And then after much moving apartment and all, we took mum for cherry & berries picking...She so exited i tell you....haha.....but i was even more exited when i see those strawberries....


Mummy and her cherries haha....She pluck until satu tong full and we were only barely there





Here is me and Mummy at Southbank river on the way back to our apartment.


Will update on the new apartment once everything is fully furnished properly. Coz now we're waiting for the new sofa, bar stool chairs and some other stuff to fill the apartment. So now its kinda....unsettled....lolz....Cant wait to have bbq and invite my frens over to my new home.

Anyways, we came home just in time for xmas. Lucky for me, i did my xmas shopping in melbourne already. Bought mum a dior makeup set and dad a gucci tie. Bought jonas a ralph lauren shirt and daddy bought for him a tommy hilfiger shirt. (sorry no pictures for this coz i lupa to angkat the picture...will post soon)

And the rest of the cousins, friends and relatives, we bought them la senza pj's for the girls, tommy h. tshirt for the boys and toys for the kids.

Darling bought me Forever Friends Teddy bear with a santa hat on the bear. Its like a collectors item and its sooooo nice....soooo cute....He remembered that i like that teddy bear so much. I remembered telling i want that bear and he had to drag me out of the store and i did my boh song face....haha....he bought for me!!.....He told me from now on thats gonna be something he gonna buy for me and collect them with each different meaning when he present it to me but on one condition, i cannot sendiri buy because then it would spoil the whole tradition. So he said, i have to patiently wait for him to buy. Hahaha...good la....something to look forward to then weeee......

Cute boh?

Mum manage to do a small gathering at our home to celebrate the festive season and also to celebrate brother's and uncle jimmy's bday which falls on the 26th and the 25th for uncle jimmy.

Dato' Jimmy & Dato' Simon families

From left to right: Darling, Me, Mum,Dad,Bro, Ruda


Candid photos of Auntie Tengku and Elliah....She is soooo cute i tell u

Me and Elliah....but this photo kesian la.....not that nice.....


Keyna and Elliah.....cayang they both


Will update soon on the photos and other shitty things if i remember la haha.....

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: