December 30, 2008

New year resolution anyone?

New Year eve is coming.....................

So where is everyone getting drunk that night? or smooching around that night?Whatever the case is, have fun and usher the NEW YEAR with full of laughter and love.

I want to make 2009 a nice year for me.

1. Lose 10 kg. ( i know its too much but i am trying to be stick thin thank you very much)
2. Stop drinking and live a healthy life
3. Do some sort of business ( though i already have one, but i want something out of my field)
4. Be more attentive to my masters subject and no procrastination ( i hope)
5. Start back my singing class and dance classes
6. Collect another 10 bags to add to my 25 bag collection as counted this year
7. Stop cursing ..haha
8. Save more more more money
9. Detoxify myself
10. Learn my make up course

10 things which i hope to satisfy at least 5 of them by the end of this year. Man....2008 just come and go like the wind, it felt like i didnt do anything productive this year except make myself fat.

How bout u? Would love to hear what everyone new year resolution is....Do drop me note k? ;)

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: