December 19, 2008

Gone my old home, Welcome new home

Hey everyone,

I wonder if anyone still reading my blog. Havent been update for weeks now coz partly Im in melbourne now and last friday I moved apartment. And also I do not have internet access to my new apartment when i moved in coz the previous tenant is so fucking irresponsible to not disconect their internet connection and because of that I have to force a disconnection with telstra on them so i can get mine registered. Somehow i just plug on my modem in my new apartment and walah....I have access to their internet. Strange but true....

Anyways Im already missing my old apartment. There is so much memories there and I somewhat tak sanggup. Its so easy there, hungry just go down makan, wanna yamcha just downstairs...now with my new place everywhere I have to drive....Haih got good and bad la in a way. I saw the advert on the net at real estate.com and when i saw my old apartment being lease I fell so rugi to pindah rumah and i miss that aparment so much. Its just nice for myself to stay and everything just so near.

But my new apartment now is so huge and memang fit for my family. But benci thing is that its so bigggg and i have to clean the house ahhhh tension. But I like my new room. So big and so much space and got space to put my tv in too....Will update pictures soon on my new apartment once all my new furniture arrives.

Finally I graduated and the feeling of 5sec fame was something that cannot be bought. All the hardwork for 4 years paid up well on that graduation night and now i think im certain to endure another 2 more years.

Thats all for my update this time. Will be flying back to kl this sunday.....1 week of hell in melbourne for moving apartment. I didnt know I sendiri 1 person stay can have sooo much stuff. In total i had 20 big boxes and my sofa, tv,dining,study and shits. Now if you ask me to move out from eureka aparment, i think lagi more stuff coz my brother is here next year so lagi banyak nonsense. Im ready to be home at KL now....I windu sangat.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course,there is someone who still reads your blog,woman...
you miss the apartment also,for "certain" reasons...