November 16, 2008

I have nothing

I dont know if this time your for real to me.

You said that you'll change and for now you wanna do your best to prove me that you love me.
But in just a few days after the incident, you pretend as if nothing ever happen and you shouldnt be punish for your sins and you rather fight with me over your fren party.
Am I not important at all in your life?
Am I just being a fool thinking that you loved me and you will change?
Or was it all a pretend talk to me so that i would forget everything?

I want to be loved and I want you to meant what you said and promise to me. In just a few days you already act as if nothing happen, how then will you assure me that you will do all ur might in the future to not hurt me and gain back my trust? I really want this to work out and I want to forgive you, but for your actions and words makes me sad and I dunno what to do anymore.

No comments: