November 15, 2008

C.H.A.N.E.L Madness

I swear to be a BIG fan of CHANEL from now on. My biggest resolution for 2009 is to buy as many Chanel bags and things as I can.....hehe....Today mum finally agree to buy a CHANEL bag and hehe....I know i can pinjam...and the conversion is sooo cheap this days but even so Chanel has been increasing their price like nuts and its gonna increase again b4 the cruise collection comes in this december.


She bought a jumbo caviar flap and its soo nice...Ashley tinsdale has one and now I can pinjam my mums hehehe....I cant wait to see mine back home....haih....3 more days.....

On the other hand, me and wk went to try this restaurant called LAKSA KING at flemington and it was sooo good.....I mean you cant have this nice shit in CBD but this is too good and it makes u feel like ur back in Malaysia......Everything taste nice but if not it was abit more spicy and less coconut. We ate lobak aswell....waaa damn shiok hehe


YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: