October 14, 2008

Oh Bummer

I cannot believe Im already end of the semester.......another 2 weeks and Im done except finals. OMGOSH....It seems like it was yesterday i was ranting and raving over the idea i had to come back to melbourne to reseat one freaking subject and now look.....IM ALMOST DONE...and yet I feel I didnt study to anything.......

Ha,.....time really flies and yet im still daydreaming if i want to continue next year. I know I shud but Im just soooo LAZY......The idea of sleepness night, no life, tons of assignment, shitty designs just brought me to fear.....WTF I shud be liking all those shudnt it....I shud be saying ' yay' like many other architect fanatic but someone Im not......Im not liking those idea.....

Anyways.....gtg for apartment inspection....update y'all soon......

No comments: