March 14, 2011

Blog Blog Blog

Haaa...

Sometimes its so nice to view my blog...anyways since graduating, i thought i could have a good solid rest....bt little did i know...im so busy till today! Firstly was arranging my wedding this september then headache with my documents and things for my visa applications then resume and portfolio for job interview....Honestly i dont even have time for myself.

Now that we're finalizing things, I have so much to worried about. And the best part is...things keep pilling up and up until i do not know where to start. We just found out that we can register our marriage here in australia and somewhat we think that it will be a nice ocassion to celebrate it with friends who couldnt attend the ceremony in KL, so this would be an excuss to do our marriage registration here in melbourne.

Other than that, Im busy trying to figure out how to make space in our room and what needed to be done. I have so much things todo in my list and one of them including wedding shoes. My goodness is so nerve wrecking and i think i would just grab watever that is pretty and thats it coz its not like im going to wear it again....

I hope there in after i can get a good solid rest before i start on my job and say bye bye to holidays, afternoon naps and lazing around :(

xoxo,
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post pictures about ur wedding planning!!!! i wanna seeeee. like pictures of ur shoes and DRESSS

keep bloggin! :)