May 1, 2010

Decisions and changes

Its been the longest of time since Ive updated my blog.
Lets see...been busy falling in love, been busy wif assignments, been busy wif uni, been busy wif friends
When I sit and think of everything that has happen. I get amazed at how life is
One minute you know your destine to do this, than out of the sudden middle of no where,
It vanishes and changed your plan just like that.

I used to think that this year would be my last year here in melbourne
But than suddenly someone came into my life and immediately this becomes my home now.
Evrything I had planned for now is different and I know my parents are damn happy about me being here in melbourne permenantely.
To be honest i still cant c myself staying here and making a living and starting a family here.
Never in my wildest dreams or thinking. I guess people do change and things change for many reasons.
But Im not complaining...I found him....I need him more than anything else in the world :)

-S-

No comments: