February 15, 2010

Waiting for you.

U ask me to wait,
I will wait.
U ask me to give u space,
I will give.
U ask me to chill,
Im chilling.
U ask me to give u time,
Im giving

But at least during this wait,space,time....show me something...a progression if its doing well or not. If its going somewhere or just heading to "I DONT WANT TO BE WIF U....F OFF".

Do you like it if Im doing this to you? Or do you like it when someone you love so so much and wanting to know if you could have that second chance do this to you? Im sure it will be dreadfull for you and its d same for me. I hope you for once despite ur confuse, sit and think where this is heading. Its already been 5days yet its still AVOIDING.

Right now, Im lost for words to ask for your forgiveness.
Im lost at every angle not knowing what is going on in us and where will this take us too?
I have no signal from you. No progression from you show the least something.
All I get is.....AVOID AVOID AVOID....Ok la....Im busy....Im not free...I dont have the time.
Can you look at me in the eyes and talk to me and tell me?
We used to always sit and talk and make a solution together because we cared so much on each other. Is it the same now?
Did you carefully thought about us and whats going to happen in this matter?
Will we or will we not give it a try?

I can only talk to myself and write to myself.
No matter how much I scream or cry. There is no answer from the other side.
Your happy going through ur everyday life and Im here thinking how long more should I see a signal from you?

No comments: