February 25, 2010

I need you

How come it feels like Im the only one in love.
Im so afraid of saying or telling him things in case he might think im being persistent.
Sigh.....
It felt he din care as he used to nor he wants to show tht he cares.
I feel alone.
Is it too soon to judge? Do he still really miss me now tht Im far away?

.......................................................................I miss him very much.
I miss how he used to call me each morning he awakes & how each night he calls me to chat & say goodnite
I miss how he is mad when I dont call or text him even how busy I am
I miss how his voice sound like whenever i call him
I miss how he says "Hi darling" in those exited manner.
I really miss all of tht very much and most importantly I miss him very very much.
I wonder if he miss doing all those to me?

No comments: