February 21, 2010

Cousins and growing up

3more days till Im leaving to melbourne once again.
Somehow this 3 months here in KL felt like the longest most hurtful days of my life.
It felt like 3 years instead of 3 months back in KL this time around.

I have so much todo before I leave for melbourne and somehow why didnt I do all of this before hand.
I somehow feel useless and again rush last minute things...aiyorrrr.....
Part of me cant wait to go back to melbourne so that I can leave all this bad memories in KL behind for a bit, but another part of me "mm se tak"/ tak sanggup to leave KL because Ive meet so many nice crazy insane friends that have been around for the past 3 months with me.

Tday us cousins went paintball game and it felt nice and kind of reminded me of our childhood. When we were small, we were so so close together but as we grew up...everyone went their seperate ways and thinking arent the same. We became adults, we think more deeper, we have our own life, career, bf/gf and never like before when we know nothing but fun and laughter and when is our next sleepover at grandma's house or who's aunt house this time to have sleepover. I can remember each school holiday we would all gather at our grandma's house and stayed there for 3 days or sometimes a week and we had tons of fun.

Back then our grandma still runs a kindergarten and she has this big ass bungalow where classes commence below and upstairs is where the bedrooms were. So we had a big big big enormous garden to run around, classes to play pretend, countless of rooms to play and a big ass balcony above to play and have night chit chats. Grandma use to have all the sport equipment too so we could play "pass the bean bag" or holla hoops or sack jumping and many other school stuff to play. So our time at our grandma place was always full of our own made up activities among the cousins and we would decide which room we should sleep in each night or nap time. Than most night, grandma and grandpa would bring us out to dinner or go jalan jalan and then we will all come back home and grandma will make us supper before we all curl in our grandma's room and tuck each others in and sleep.

I miss those time we had when we thought nothing but seeing the cousins for sleepover and seeing our grandma and grandpa. I wish right now even how old we are or even if we are married and have our own life, despite the uncles being an arse, I just wish we could all gather as cousins and think nothing but fun and laughter. Today was one of the days that I wish we had more often.

Anyways, pictures of today will be uploaded later on...Im tooo sleepy...After paintball we all went back home and nap and then we went for karaoke after tht. Majority of the cousins didnt be able to make it but it doesnt matter....we shall organize again another time when Im back from Melbourne.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-

No comments: