February 27, 2010

Bruise ankle anyone?

Its been such a tiring day today.
Firstly went to St Michael Grammer school in chapel street coz my cousin wants to change her school there.
Its so nice compare to Msia school....Namely because the subjects.
They had the main subjects like maths english and such and then students get to picked out 3 more classes of their interest in different fields.

What caught my eyes was Music and production, drama, and everything else that's got to do with Performing arts. Immediately I missed school and if I were to be given a chance...I would be such a happy kid with those subjects hehe...Anyways I had an accident today and I almost yes...almost....banged someone car and it was a C class....haih....That idiot just jam break all of the sudden when I was shifting my lane to the right and with that I jam break and shift to a corner and the passenger side was 1cm close to the C class bumper. I got stunt and my legs went numb. Luckily there wasnt cars behind tht followed me if not sure habis one whole lane. Came home after that only to realise tht my ankle got twisted...Must have been me breaking or somewhat Im not sure...bt its becoming worst....My ankle seems bruise and pain and I cant walk properly. Stupid driver...!

Bathed Melody today and my my she smells nice now....She's grown so so big and somehow...Im not like any religious blogger who post pictures at every post....Im lazy haha....will show you Melody when I have the time to upload on my laptop haha. Other than tht, my dad cousin came with his family and tmw morning gonna bring them to eat breakfast...blerh....Im so lazy...I wonder if I can wake up ahaha.

Hope tmw my ankle would feel much better.....damn damn damn.....i wanna go shopping tmw also cannot....leg fucked up like this...haih...

Anyways off to bed now....Silly J havent called me yet...I wonder if he's already home....Missing J already.

-S-

No comments: