February 8, 2010

11 missed call

I woke up feeling shitty today.........
Look at my phone and I saw 11 miss call from C.
I tot wat happen.
Called him and the first thing he said was " RU OK? WHY CALL SO MANY TIMES DIN ANSWER?"
I couldnt help but to laugh abit and then he said " Funny le?......Im worried sick coz U dint pick up"
And I told him I was asleep didnt hear the phone ring ma...somemore so tired after aerobics i terus kong.

Its funny how that someone who is not your bf is so kind and giving to you. And somehow or rather, you wish, if only the other person that you were thinking about was this caring to you and was the one that called you 11 times in a row. Sadly it wasnt. Though I feel nice having someone to care for me like this, I wish it was J that was doing all this.

And then I remembered how J used to care for me when we first dated. I remmeber there was a time he went for bouldering competition and he texted me saying that his hands is so numb the only thing he can do is just to text me. I felt like cloud 9 imediately, knowing that this guy can do that for me.

I feel bad for C at times becoz he's tooo nice and too perfect for me. And I dun think I can give him that amount of love he deserves. If only my heart no longer has J inside than maybe I would give C my all. But for now I cant. Everyday I wish J's by my side. I wish J was here to listen to my stupid complains and about how silly i look like when i go for aerobics. But J doesnt care to know what Im doing at all.

Maybe it's time to move on?

-S-

No comments: