November 28, 2009

Project KL 90


 My kesayangang and close to my heart


The bitch is finally back from melbourne!
Here's a start of Project KL 90.

Kuala Lumpur, Day 1
Spotted : Roaming around KLIA airport arrival hall @ 8am
Got stuck about almost an hour there because some idiot old uncle mistoke our lugage for his! Bloody hell...somemore he wrote his name and address and telephone number on his lugage and conviniently he can go take my bag. Damn clever right. So waited for the idiot to U TURN back to the arrival hall and take his lugage and give back our lugage. Was kinda exited to be home as I have something planned out for today.

Got home around 1030am and saw my lovely grandpa there to greet us. Apparently Grandma is still at Macau and wont be back till eve of xmas. I think Im gonna fly there to see her if KL has nothing much in store for me. So got home, bath and then straight went for a nap. Woke up, got ready and went to my god parents house. Because it was Haji, auntie ju decided to hire a camera man to snap family pictures. So above is one of the many snaps we all took. Those are my lovely families that I adore most and is very dear to my heart. Auntie ju cooked her specialities and boy did i ate like a cow. I miss her food so so much and didnt get to eat it on raya this year. But thankfully. I GOT IT!

After that T picked me up and we went back to her house to get ready for dinner that has been planned out months ago. Hehe...I really love T & Katak for all the lovely things they do for me. I came back this time around to suprise someone. Someone that I missed the most, someone that I loved the most, someone that I wish I could see everyday.

We planned to go and see him and POP I appear in front of him. But it backlash abit when Katak called him and he sorta figure out that I was back not to mention damn Bryan post on his bloody FB wall that he was back. Arghhh the irony. Ive planned this for months and in the end.....Was it all worth it?

I dunno. He doesnt seems to care nor seems to be affected much by the fact that I was home in kl next to him. Instead he sorta have this distance with me and it makes me feel all shitty and thinking that I shouldnt have done so. Maybe it was just be, I dunno....We'll just have to wait and see. But move on to the happier side, we went to ate at this now famous sushi restaurant.


Its located at The Gardens, Sushi Zanmai
Not bad, Lucky for us T made reservations so we didnt have to queue with the rest of the people who stood there for more than an hour just to get the table. I dunno why bt its just okay only nuffin to shout about. The sushi was small though, tiny sushi I called it. But other than that its nice. No complains about it.

End of Day 1

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-

No comments: