November 4, 2009

Derby fully loaded haha

CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS ALREADY NEAR TO END OF SEMESTER???

Of my freaking gosh time passes by like the wind.
Okay since now everything is done I have tons to do b4 my frens wedding
NO; 1 Go on a straight no carbs diet
NO. 2 20mins at least cardio everyday
NO. Repair my keropok skin on my face due to stress

But before I stress this out, I want to share with you about MJ This is It...Its fantasic, orgasmic and so touching to see the king of pop last master piece...He's marvelous on beyond every lvl. I still miss him dearly and will continue to do as much charity in the memory of him.

Anyways last friday was holloween and coincidentally was Lu's 21st bday...wee wee....HAPPY BDAY LU...!. So for her birthday theme we were suppose to dress up derby style.. Those of you dunno what derby is...Its like dressing up in a nice cocktail dress and to top it of with a KUA CHIONG hat or feather or watever just like the Melbourne Cup or the spring racing carnival in every ang mo country sure have one. But anyways.....here are the picture......







Next week's Sharon's bday....floral print dresses theme...waaaa headache..need to find dress now...

Youknowyouloveme,
-S-




No comments: