September 8, 2009

Welcome upper east sider!


Picture of the day
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Welcome Upper east sider. Your one and only source to Manhattan elite.!!!
I cant get enuff of Gossip Girls. Firstly I know Im abit late on seeing this show because when it was first aired I knew the whole story line so it was a lil boring to me due to the fact that when I was in form 5 this book came out and me and my fren aimee would read it non stop chapter by chapter. Hence if not how would I get the word " youknowyouloveme". I love that word ever since I read the book and been quoting it from there on. And didnt know Nate was owh so gorgeous chace crawford. Anyways Im on season 2 now and I must say, the producer and director that once made sex in the city did very well for this Gossip Girls too. Because their style in fashion are almost similar, Never boring always fresh! Which is even more addcitive for me. I wanna go to New york! I cant get enuff of NY and the fashion there. Its never enuff for me. Maybe I might do my final masters in New york. If only I can pursued daddy to let me do my finals there. Ahhh Gossip girl is so nice that i forgotten about One tree hill. How evil I am...I swore upon One tree hill and Gossip girl now....Til then

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: