September 2, 2009

Video bloggin neone?


Picture of the day
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Midgets on woobly circus mirror

Last 2 days myself, mummy, bryan and mikhael went for pancakes @ pancake parlour at Jam factory for dinner. Daddy was already on the plane back to KL. So took a funny snapshoot of ourself and laughing hysterically outside the closed shopping mall. People must have think we're mad asians never see mirror like this before. Haha....

Friday is wig night @ Se7en bt got no wig and zha bo is working the next day so dunno want to go or not coz everyone is going! Bt than again mummy's leaving to KL on saturday so might not go and spend time with mummy. But saturday night and sunday morning will be packed with events. Sometimes it sorta forgotten me that i have so much uni work todo and everyday i procrastinate haha. 2 more months till I begin my countdown to go back kl and I havent lose any fucking weight. Sien la.....seems like cutting out on rice and bread doesnt seems to work. I think I need to start jogging and swimming more often since SPRING is here. Anyways Eevon tag me in one of her video of the 6 things I cant live without and.......actually instead of typing, recording your own video is also cool!. Haha.....well maybe akward bt than COOL...Im sooo gonna do the 6 things I cant live without in video format since Ms. Eevon say its cool and tag me....So happy she tag me I dunno why....prolly becoz in her mind she thinks of me...kekeke....So sweet hor...so becoz of her Im gonna make myself a video of it and post it here haha.

Ohhh....and I wanna show u melody during her bath yesterday. Haha....she looks like a boy here and soo soo skinny haha.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: