September 16, 2009

Tooth anyone?


Picture of the day
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Look wat i found on the floor today while i was writting my essay.
Melody's tooth......!

Melody is so big now she's 5 months plus and she's losing tooth now. Soon she'll get her period and I have be extra careful of her to not lose her virginity at a young age. Haha...I feel so posssive over my little girl. As my bloggin this, the naughty fatty is sleeping near the glass window again with her toys all over the living room.

Today was the end of chapter one for this semester and it has been fun working with my 3 other team member. Its the best group Ive ever had in my entire year in melbourne uni. We've done a good job today guys....Im proud! I shall upload our panels when i get it from them. :)

My bro snap a picture of me today while i was rushin to uni. And yes I wanna just post it here for fun
YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-

No comments: