August 19, 2009

So much diagram in one day......


Picture of the day
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Today during design class, I came up with this bloody diagram and a brief idea of how to do our presentation for this coming thursday with the help of my group mates too. I cant believe I can think of such idea how to present it. Usually I would just be blank and let the others lead. Haha. Its only week 4 and already we have so much to do. Rachael thought of a very good idea for our progressive urban design proposal with different cubes of colours to determine the scales and height. Well done haha. Im abit excited on the coming presentation and i do hope our group will do the best.

On the contrary, I found out this very cool video from one of my fren in facebook. Its soo cool. Its a Michael Jackson Medley. Watch it and you knwo what I mean brather....



Nice right???? Im still obsessed with MJ btw...and cant wait for our groupie movies of MJ maddess this coming friday weeeee...

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: