August 15, 2009

The part about Moonwalker

Picture of the day
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I want to die, scream, shout, faint becoz...Jam factory is having a 1 week documentary showcase on Michael Jackson to pay tribute and I am gonna go get the tickets!. Its says here that its 35mm brand new cut. Means what? Extra 35mm footage from the original dvd?? Whatever it is. Next week friday Im organizing to go watch this documentary. Yes Ive said it a million times, anything MJ, I'll be there. Told derrick boi & chin chia about it and yes we are going to go watch and pay tribute to him hehe.


Yes...Im almost recover now and eating ice cream haha. Mummy say its okay to soothe my feverish body. So yes...I got to eat my fav fredo gelato ice cream....Green tea and green pandan coconut flava haha. Nothing much to gossip today except about MJ which I think ppl will start getting bored of so I wont mention here, went to uni for discussion. I cannot believe Im doing Urban Planning now. Its so freaky you know. Damn 1.7 km long of the site. Shietz. Haih. Sunday will be at Uni too..yes kaninah...UNI....do work...damn freaking rajin right haha. Tmw daddy is bringing us to penguin island at port philip. Haha yes la...2 years Ive been in melbourne but havent got the chance to see those. Not to say no chance but I rather go see CHANEL or LV and more cool shopping stuff than a bunch of baby penguins emerge from dunno where. Haha. Or watch puppies also jadi. So yeah...we're goin there and see the penguins and maybe next saturday will be at mornington and dannenongs for scones. Yum!. Gotta make full use of daddy's holiday here. Haih. And then its about 3 more months till we're home in KL.Kakaka. Owh and today I came home saw melody mouth bleeding. Damn scary you know, i pick her up and open her mouth and discover her right mouth inside the jaw area was bleeding. I dunno what she ate or what she chew that causes it to bleed. Than I bath her and wash her mouth with cold running water and then the bleeding stops. Thank god.

Okay la time for bed now. Just ate my medicine and Im feeling drowsy.
I miss you and I love you.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: