August 9, 2009

The day where everything seems bright and lovely

Here is today's highlight picture...Myself and zha bo Rachael at Port Melbourne eating calamari & chips after a loooong day on site for site investigation! It paid off in the end....

Me Likey this calamari ring thus making me fat yes i know haha

3days ago was my class mini "warm up" exercise project where we had to build a GATEWAY for our site. I design a observation tower that acts as a monument/ landmark for the site. The spiral thing that wraps around the tower represents movement on the port melbourne sea. Haha...wat crap, its my worst ever model Ive done. Not clean at all damn messy with uhu glue everywhr.

I told myself that from now on everything I do or wear Im gonna snap a picture of it dont care I look ugly or fat becoz, next time I cant show my children what Ive been doing in Melbourne. I think I have very few pictures here in melbourne so this year till next year Im gonna snap away my most tressured memories.

宝贝~ Saw le ma my fur fur jacket haha.

I dont know why this picture I look damn short and fat. Stupid bro no heart snap picture of me.

Myself posing with my model. Haha damn fragile and more over that day the wind was blowing as if the sky was in a bad mood. Even my car was shaking when it was station okay~. Damn melbourne wind


Bro & me @ crown river after G.I JOE movie with my parents...Yezza the guy Duke in that movie who looks like Chad Michael Murray is damn freaking HOT. Bt still he couldnt steal my heart away from Vin Diesel. Nyahahaha. Daddy say tmw we are going to port philip see baby penguins...Dunno can wake up onot...huhu....

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: