August 1, 2009

Cake, winter, Misses

Its been bloody cold here in melbourne and somehow or rather...I cant wait for winter to be over, n then I will complain about spring. Hopefully this year I wont get hives. Yes people, Ive suffer hives and almost hay fever during last year spring and its not joking okay. Imagine its like a rash and its super big like some giganto mosquitto bite and you get marks all over your body and it creeps really really fast and the next thing you know your covered by it and it ITCH to the max. I almost want to die of the itchyness. No joke!...N becoz of that I couldnt kena the wind in melbourne or even the air. Coz when I do, the hives will attack me and I will itch and possibly have fever. So during last year thank god I only have 2 class in a week and most of the time Im home. Thank god after a few days I was back to normal. Lucky I had good frens like wei kiat to help me if i needed anything. Fingers cross this time around I will be fine.

Anyways 2 hours ago, myself, derrick, mum and bro went to crown for a supposely cake marathon but then the damn bloody kedai tutup so early. So we ended up eating at this bloody cake store called Calatrava...Yes...sound like Santiago calatrava right nyahahaha.....Ok enuff stupidity.

Owh and derrick took a picture of me.....Damn funny, dunno can see onot...But i was in the midst of jumping haha. Can see abit la my legs are almost lifted up from the surface.

This is a picture of me and mummy. Kakakaka...Mummy say she fat jor.....Dont have lor hor...I think she's fine.... She also wearing leather jacket okay...dun pway pway hehehe.

After some not so successful attemp for cake marathon, we went home bath and now Im blogging. As Im bloggin my mind keep bothering me on alot of stuff. Assignment is already pilling up and thank god derrick helped me on my 3d model and I just need to retouch up on the drawings and some fucking explanation on why my design is like this and that blah blah. Will update pictures for you all eager beavers to see la.

Anyways Im such a messy person and when I look at it. Its only been a week since Im back in melbourne and already my room is so messy. Tmw I need to clear them b4 mummy scream and shout.....Tmw will start on my cad drawings for my design...Again thank god derrick did the 3d for me....So I need to touch it up and do my physical model nyaahaha.


我真的很想你!~ Only words can say what i want to say right now.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: