July 29, 2009

Melbored!.....Im backkkk

Melborne....Im back lulu~~~

Anyways this semester Ive got what I want for my design class and my timetable is evenly spread out which is thank god. I dont have class for tuesday and friday hahaha....Anyways....

Just to update everyone on the places that ive been in kl and the many cakes Ive blown for my bday this year....I think the wholeee week of my bday I blow cakes non stop...

First stop : Momo Paradise, Shabu shabu , Taman Manjalara, Kepong



This chilli is damn nice!....I like it soo much

Yes deco was damn nice right...Only becoz Teresa bro fren owns this shop so we get VIP treatment haha...food keep flowing in doesnt matter if we eat onot. Becoz the rule there is dunno how many gram left you din eat you have to pay about Rm10 bucks or something according to each gram.



Its a self service space so you get to taruh how many chilli sauce or watever sauce and drinks you want haha


My little godson Justin playing too...and now he can also eat fishball hehe....

Teresa's fav....Piggy fishball hahaha

Myself.....eager to eat!

My jimuiz and her baby Justin

This is Teresa, My one n only best fren since form 1 who i cherish and adore the most!

Ive been there twice and still not bored of it. Without this wonderful lady who brought me here I wouldnt know....I cherish her as my sister and adore her for all the things that made her...I love you Teresa, Your heaven sent. Your a bestfren any girl would want and I thank you for being in my life.

2nd Stop : Red Box Pavillion





The Jimuiz. Myself and the 2 girls next to me will be my big sister Jimui this end year...weee exited


Last Stop : Red Box, Gardens

This was taken the night b4 I left to melbourne. Was suppose to go Velvet bt we ended up at Gardens Redbox and we drank there....We almost drink the whole chivas and that also 2 bloody human drank ok. It was me and Alex....aiya..... Anyways a lil pictures of that time and again they blow my bday cake for me aswell....Waaaaa damn blessed.





The girl in blue is my big sister who's gonna get married end of this year...muax

So thr you go....Got lotsa picture more you can go see in Facebook la...haha. Anyways new semester, Im gonna do well....this time I really would....hehe

Goodnight people

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-


No comments: