June 22, 2009

Post version 1.0


Holla dolls and guys, Im back....and I had the mood to blog so I'll blog with multiple entries or else its tooo bloody long to update in one single post.

I really must update things fast and on time or else every shit piles up and i dun have the time to load every single shit in one post haha.....But anyways earlier last week I tried to cook ru rou fan (minced pork on rice) and guess wat....it was 100% successfull nyahahaha. Gonna cook it again.

Went for crown the next day and ate desert at grecko with the clans. Aileen call her cake shit but its damn nice. Its honeycomb cheesecake and I ordered the traditional black forest cake and honestly....I think I can do better than that...its so dry and not nice yuck....Secret recipe ones are far better.....

Honeycomb cheesecake

Blackforest cake



A little post on my lady melody........She's grown so much

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: