June 24, 2009

Kris & dimsum :)

Holla dolls and Guys,






Its been a week now since darling landed in melbourne.
Did pretty much except shopping, shopping, and more shopping.....Finally bought my LV multicolor belt ( update later) kaka....its the same as I had but its much bigger. Anyways was damn lazy that day so I cooked for him maggie goreng with eggs and fish balls haha and than we were playing online game that whole day coz it was freaking cold and we didnt wanna go out


Can you spot wat we were playing online?



That Sunday the clans went out for dimsum at Sharkfin...Finally....!!...coz ive been craving for dimsum for 3 weeks ady and bloody derrick sou heng ffk me din turn up for dimsum ( if your reading this.....U owe me one!). Than we all went for Lv, Gucci, chanel shopping.....wanted to get a bag in chanel but as usual they dont have it and Rach wanna get the same bag as me bt since her mum is going to europe soon, might aswell get it there coz cheaper by sooo much...more worth it!. Than we also went singing that night...haha...so much in one day....can die wei bt I had fun...cant go wrong with karaoke right hehehe.... Owh Owh and and and and....I wanna tell you.....Guess who I saw in max brenner aswell on that day??????I was sooo exited.....One of my fav singer in karaoke....No its not siti nurhaliza........scroll down la.....




Some caramel egg pao which Rach love...not bad though



Still guessing..........................................???????????????????
Okay la....here it is...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kris Dayanti la....Hehe....She's awesome possum and damn nice.

I was looking at here from outside and keep thinking....who is this women..she looks damn familiar and then I said ...maybe its kris dayanti...bt what is she doing here la...maybe im wrong le...maybe some indon who looks like her le....So then i keep pestering and chin chia said....just go ask her la if not than nvm just said she look like her lo...no harm wat why need to paiseh....So okay with chin chia courageous words....I went up to her and said " Are you kris dayanti",...and she smiled and said yes and put her hand forth to shake mine....I was in such awe that I was mumbling some nonsense to her......And then i just shut it and said ' Can i take a photo with you?" and she said of course I can and ask me to come to her....She is soooo nice...such a sweet person....I bet some other malay artist would just ignore me....Bt she is soooo Nice....Totally made my day! This is my 2nd time seeing her...First was at LV in starhill and now here.....Sooooo nice!...I lvoe her alot but i think if i see britney i sure faint....ahahahaha

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: