May 17, 2009

Update version 1.0

Finally Ive update haha...Sorry la for the LOOOOONG waits on the post. Dont have time yet alone wanna blog. Will update you guys on the 4 of us went for a little shopping b4 class and found some funny stuff that cost A BOMB....


This stupid hat cost............

Even After sale also you see la...stupid angmo only will buy shits like that.

We look like fat bees hahah.

Funny right especiall Kyle with the flag...Wk one has heart laminated on the lens haha.

Anyways I wanna introduce you to someone.......


This mischevious bugger who's name is Melody. She is 6weeks and a half now and is dammmn stuborn!. She does respond to her name now coz the breeder started calling her since she was about 4weeks old and now Im toilet training her....damn bloody susah but I think she gets it and sorta slowly (i hope) picking up on the idea. She's one cili padi I tell you.

Melody after the bath

She and one of her toys.

So thats about it, will post more pictures of her as she grows. 2 more weeks she'll be 8 weeks and enough age to go to puppy pre-school. I hope that will help a little too on her behaviour. Right now she doesnt get certain things and she likes to sleep on brother's nike shoe haha. Design has been frusrating lately and honestly, this design class is the 1st time Ive cried sooo sooo soo many times and never b4 in my life I am this way. Maybe Im just lacking of architecture already or maybe lose passion?? God knows. I just cant wait for it to end. Pussycatdolls concert is near and after that I have submission and exams due...damn keng right.....Nvm enjoy first suffer later...hahaha....if my mum hear this she will kill me.

Watched Angels & Demons and its DAMN GOOD LA..............Very nice ending not like one of those movies where the ending is damn dead and no direction...cant think of any at the moment to say but Im sure you all movie goo-ers know what Im talking about, if you dont than too bad you better go watch more movies instead. After submission Im gonna marathon watching movies I missed such as " Ghost of the gf past' " Wolverine" and etc haha.....Its gonna be 3 weeks from there on til the day I go HOMEEEEE....YES HOMEEE.....I cant wait....coz my room is painted new and stuff and Im going to update certain things too haha....cant wait...kancheong!!. Shall give you a glimpse of it..............

Chio right??????..........Well the other parts of the walls are lighter pink just so it doesnt look overwhelmed. See that white thingy there....its being converted into a bag cupboard and its PINK....Now I finally can stuff all my bags into that cupboard and have more rooms for my woredrobe.....Coz....lemme tell you....I paling hate if my bags are being squash together and it will lose the shape and I will get really really PISSED/......So to not irritate myself....Ive made a bag cupboard to fit al my 17 bags and counting into it.....So anyways thats all...will update more on that when Im back in KL and also pictures from our so -called lepaking at a bar last last friday/.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
SAM

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Melody is so so cute!!!! My confirmation is on July :) still can make it heheh. Yeah dont have to go for sunday class edi after :D syok sekali hahah