April 6, 2009

Your Overdue

Finally i got a glimpse of 10mins to blog.

For a start, ive been fucking busy with uni work....yes yes ive said it b4 and im saying it again. Did life dwgs for 2 days.....Damn fucking awesome! ( shall update on that and show you pictures of it)

Easter break is coming and im thinking of going for some holiday.....where? I dunno yet. Maybe a 1 day trip due to my never ending archi-torture hectic life......Gonna do mahjong session during that break.....derrick is gonna teach me on it muahahhaa.... Other than that life is pretty much the same, I dun make it these days to uni, i simply dress.....with this 2 statement you know i have no time for myself to even begin with.

Anyways, am thinking of doing some charity work when im back in kl end year....But i dunno what sorta charity im wanting to do. Maybe for SPCA.....haha....god knows....Anyways speaking of SPCA, we're gonna go to RSPCA here in Melbourne and have a look at their doggies and see if they have better life here than in SPCA. Haha....owh and my fren decide to adopt one too........lets see if there's any cute one that might capture my heart haha.....

Okay gtg....am talking with my fren who is about to get married....weeee...can go see wedding dress ady when i get back waaaaahaha....and also get a dinner dress my ME SELF....now got excuse nyahahaha....

Muax.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
SAM

No comments: