March 12, 2009

Dear Anonymous

''I need you to be my pillar of strenght & a shoulder to cry on..................
I can be everyone's pillar of strenght but no one can be mine. I can be someone bestest of friend but even the true friends I have are all better off as enemies. Everyone around me are just putting on a fake mask as if their world is like a masqurete party.

So anonymous, please be my pillar of strenght, be my shoulder to cry on and to listen to all of my stories be it anything or even nothing at all. I need you to love me unconditionally, fill me wif all your heart and soul and most importantly be there when I need someone to talk to or even just to hold my hand and say that everything will be alright. I need your warmness when its cold, hug me when Im sad, fill me with laughters when Im down, bring me back up to where I belong, say Im beautiful when Im not, Tell me how silly I am when I accidentally go up the curb, Laugh at every jokes I make but most of all love me for who I am.

I need no other but you anonymous. I want to feel whole again. I want to be loved again and to give love the way it should be. I want to reach for the skies once again and not afraid to fall down because I know there you'll be anonymous, ever ready to catch me when I fall and tells me that everything will be alrite.

Anonymous, I need your patience, your sincerity, your kindness, your warmness, your everlasting love that you can ever give me.

Dear Anonymous,

I'll be waiting till the day you come back into my life."''

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: