September 23, 2008

Things I dun get when Im in Melbourne

Last saturday myself,darling,dad n mum,bro & gf went for dinner at hakka after evening mass at church. We had my fav crab fried chilli mihun and fried taufu and some other chinese dishes. I had my fav coconut drink but wasnt that satisfied coz there wasnt enuff coconut flesh to nibble to.Then we meet up my family angkat @ pavillion for a movie.

Money Not Enough 2


Money not enough 2 was something worth watching and yet another classical production of singaporean movies talking about their kiasuness and their culture. It has a moral in it aswell that in d end of the movie plot there is a metaphoric episod that shows: a mother can take care and sacrifies themself for 5kids but 5kids cant take care of 1 mother. It was saddening as to how it feels to send their mother to the old folks home and had to lie to her that it wasnt an old folks home. It kinda teaches us to cherish our mother and father even if their old and sinal. But other than that the movie is worth watching and its even funnier if you understand hokkien.

After the movie darling had to go home and myself n family with family angkat went to carlos for a drink and shisha.....Indulge if u must....


Myself n keyna @ toilet b4 heading to carlos


1st of all i look like a freaking slut in here

My 3 charlie angels

The love birds.....

Myself n ruda

The shisha

Me trying to me a smart ass blowing the charcoal

Bro looks like he's high on something

Me n Momma

Momma & Auntie Ju

-Us-

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: