September 25, 2008

Until The End of Time

'Everything I do, I do it for you...." By Bryan Adams

I no longer can talk to you,
I no longer can discuss with you.

Everything I do seems to be wrong and you think I'm telling you to do.
Everything that I do, You seems to be taken aback on words I say.

How can we make things right?
How can I prove to you that's not what I'm asking for?

"Everything I do, I do it for you" Familiar of the lyrics? Whatever I done or did, my biggest aim is doing it for you. For me achieving the things for love ones are far more precious and worth while than doing it for one self, but to you it is a threat.

I never want to threaten you nor I want to hurt you. All I want is to give you the upmost support and making you more eager to achieve it by saying so but again I was wrong.......

You think I'm threatening you,
You think I'm pushing you and making you do the things just for me,
You think I'm being selfish.
You think I'm telling you instead of talking to you.

But hey, whats the meaning of Us/We/Ours?

I find many ways to support you, many ways to convince you, many ways to push you, many ways to guide you of the things I know so that someday you will succeed in life and get the things you want and do the things you want in life. But whatever I do or say, you take it as a threat. In the end of the day, whatever you achieve I get nothing out of. Not fame, not money, not credits but just get to be a proud girlfriend and hold your hand while your taking all this luxuries in. I never ask anything more of you, but all I ever wanted is the best for you.

Someday I may not be the chosen one for you to continue your journey in life but for now with god's blessing being with you, I will do whatever I can to help you succeed in life so that you'll be the man and get whatever you want and you deserves to have.

I wish that you don't think of me that way. I do not want to be a threat to you. I have so much to tell you, about my worries,about my health, about my women issues and problems but mostly in simple words I miss you

There is only so much you and I can take.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-





No comments: